These are from my files of white, almost white, and beige rooms. I love how they feel so soft and inviting. I think the trick in any room without a lot of color is to vary and layer the tones. Like in this first bathroom - I love that there are so many shades of white. It keeps it from falling flat:
- ► 2014 (351)
- 50 Favorites for Friday (#63)
- The Eye Cream I Can't Live Without (a short break ...
- This is What Excites me......
- A New Favorite Artist: Liza Hathaway Matthews
- Mint Green - What do you think?
- A New Challenge For me: Creating the Cottage Look
- 50 Favorites for Friday (#62)
- 21 Super Stylish Breakfast Nooks
- My Top 25 Dream Bathrooms
- From a New Partner: Jack and Jill Bathrooms
- Kitchen Credenza Makeover
- Art Makes the Room!
- Some Projects I Have Been Meaning to Show You...
- 50 Favorites for Friday (#61)
- Color Saturation - Love or Leave?
- Obsessed With Hot Pink rooms!
- Random Loveliness - 25 Beautiful Rooms
- White, Whitish, and Beige Rooms
- More Black and White Rooms
- 50 Favorites for Friday (#60)
- Color Me Gray (My Favorite Room Color of the Year)...
- Pops of Color and Jill Rosenwald Rugs 33% Off!
- Getting My Craft On (DIY Gallery Wall)
- Tabletops, Vignettes, and More
- Totally Random Loveliness....
- What I'm Loving .... Art & Chandeliers
- A YEAR IN REVIEW: My 52 Favorite Rooms of the YEAR...
- An Eclectic Mix Of Simple, Beautiful Rooms
- ▼ January (28)
- ► 2012 (242)
50 Favorites Annie Sloan bathrooms beautiful rooms bedrooms benjamin moore Best of the best blue rooms chandeliers coastal color designers dining rooms DIY Dream homes dream kitchens family rooms finds french rooms Holiday Decorating home offices home tours hotels kids rooms kitchens life hack lighting living rooms mirrored furniture Modern my bedroom my dining room My Family Room my foyer my hallways my house my kitchen my living room my office neutral rooms Neutrals portfolio Reader Questions stores Traditional transitional rooms white rooms