The first kitchen I designed for myself was cherry wood, tile floor, and medium stone counters. It was beautiful, but for some reason I can't see ever doing it again. I love white kitchens so much that I can't imagine doing anything else, even if they are beautiful, too. Do you guys agree? Or do you ever get sick of white? To me, it will never go out of style:
- ► 2014 (351)
- Rooms I Love!
- Some Wedneday Loveliness
- More Random Eye Candy
- Which Do You Prefer: Gold or Silver?
- Colors I Could Live With
- Very Exciting News For Me!
- 50 Favorites For Friday (#66)
- Changes to My House
- Must Haves: Geometric Rugs
- Love or Loathe? Animal Prints
- A Little Bit of Everything
- Jewelry For Rooms (Part 2)
- I Spoke Too Soon! Another Horchow Bedding Option.....
- Bring On The Bling!
- My Design Idol Jamie Herzlinger is a New Partner!!...
- 50 Favorites For Friday (#65)
- The Best Photo Canvases for Gallery Walls
- A Little Bit of Everything....
- Recreating Horchow's Discontinued, Ever So Popular...
- White Kitchens - Always In Style
- Pretty, Feminine, and French bedrooms!
- Color, Whites, and Muted Palettes
- 50 Favorites For Friday (#64)
- Random Rooms I Love
- A Study in White: 55 White Rooms Done Right
- Tuesday Eye Candy!
- WOW! So Excitied For This Client!
- A Few New Favorites Rooms....
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2012 (242)
50 Favorites Annie Sloan bathrooms beautiful rooms bedrooms benjamin moore Best of the best blue rooms chandeliers coastal color designers dining rooms DIY Dream homes dream kitchens family rooms finds french rooms Holiday Decorating home offices home tours hotels kids rooms kitchens life hack lighting living rooms mirrored furniture Modern my bedroom my dining room My Family Room my foyer my hallways my house my kitchen my living room my office neutral rooms Neutrals portfolio Reader Questions stores Traditional transitional rooms white rooms