The first image is one of my favorite kitchens of all time. I have never really considered painting my cabinets gray (black, yes, but not gray). I don’t really know why, because I love the look. I have been heading more toward white everything, but I still think this is a really good option for those who are bored with all white. I especially love when the upper cabinets are lighter and the base or island cabinets are charcoal. And those floors in this first kitchen….
- Party-Worthy Pantries
- The Perfect White Paint ((Benjamin Moore Cloud White) and One To Absolutely Avoid
- Top 25 Open Floor Plan White and Warm Wood Designer Kitchens
- Bathroom Progress, and A Country Home in Oxfordshire
- White, Gray, Beige, and Other Neutral Rooms
- Blacks, Whites, and Grays: The New Neutrals