There are some bold choices in these rooms, and I admire them all. For example, so many metallic surfaces in the top image, as well as the mix of metals. In the one below, the mix of patterns. I find that I am more daring the older I get, although most of these I wouldn’t do in my own home (but I still respect them). What about you? Do you like to be daring in decorating? I’d love to know!
- Sara Ruffin Costello, Interior Designer Extraordinaire (50 Favorites for Friday #220)
- Mixed Metals – Pops of Gold and Silver in Every Room
- Home Decor Trends Worth Trying: Minimalist Round Metal Framed Mirrors and Statement Mirrors
- Best of the Best: Kemble Interiors
- Designer Spotlight: Dina Holland
- What I Love Wednesday: Anna Burke Interiors